Founded in 1925, Immanuel Bible Church (IBC) has faithfully proclaimed the life-saving and life-changing gospel for over 90 years. In 1974, the church purchased property at its current location on Superior Avenue between 24th and 25th Streets. Building contractors and other members of the congregation worked together to build the new facility and it was dedicated on November 9, 1975. Wishing to have greater fellowship and interaction with other like-minded churches, IBC joined the IFCA organization in 1984.
The Lord has given many faithful pastors to our church over the decades and we are grateful that He led us to our current pastor, Dr. Curtis Lamansky, in the summer of 2014. Because of the grace of Christ working through the leadership of the elders of IBC, we are experiencing unity and growth. Our ongoing prayer is that God will use this church “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:12).